Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekend Update - Addition

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalms 28:7


5-31-09

Additional Update: I just wanted to let you know that Tucker earned his wings today. Our prayers go out to his family. Yet another precious one goes home to be with God. Blessings and prayers of comfort to the Beam Family.



Good evening! I hope each of you are enjoying the weekend. I hope wherever you are, you are having the beautiful weather that we are having here. Today has been one of the prettiest days of the year so far. Great day for outside fun and BBQ.

I will update more tonight when I get in, but I did want to go on and let you know that Reagan has a new Caringbridge site up and I have changed out the link, so now when you click on her name it will go to her new page. I encourage you to leave her and her family encouraging messages to let them know you have them covered in prayer. She seems to be doing very well. She has had a busy and fun day, for this we are so thankful. Please let them know you are here for them.

Pray for the staff on the transplant floor at St Jude.... Trevor V has been told no food until Monday.... I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE WORKING THAT FLOOR AND HAVE TO GO INTO HIS ROOM!!!!! LOL I say this in a fun way, I love Trevor and love to pick on him and he loves to clown around with everyone too. Go check out his site today.... he is a hoot!!! Now let me say this, when you go check out his site, keep in mind that all afternoon yesterday when he was begging for crackers and any food what so ever, he was watching the FOOD NETWORK CHANNEL on TV!!!! Crazy young man!!! Keep this NPO situation in prayer, no food for a growing young man like Trevor is really difficult on him, I love to play around with him, but I do truly feel for him.

Take care - more later

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS!!!

GO TEAM BELIEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment