Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quick Notes....

Good evening, it has been a very busy and active week around Memphis. I am going to make a quick update and I promise I'll do better this coming week.

First, Reagan and her mom and dad should be in Memphis by now. I talked to Amy earlier and at that time they were about 6 hours out of Memphis. Reagan will check in to LeBonheur tomorrow and have surgery on Monday morning. Please, let's be praying for Reagan and all of her family. This is such a difficult time right now for them. Let's be a huge support for them. I am out of town right now, but I told Amy I will be back and will be with them at the hospital on Monday morning. I'll try to let you know how things are going.

Jordan was released from LeBonheur this morning, and he is back at the Griz house. He will be in Memphis until Tuesday evening. Patricia said he was all back to normal this morning... that means he was cutting up and entertaining everyone in sight.

Just check everyone's links and let then know you are following them and praying for them :)

I am adding a new link tonight.... enjoy! Morgan is so sweet, I am very thrilled that I have had the opportunity to meet her and her mom... both sweet ladies!

Believe-Prayer Works!

Team Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment