Friday, April 24, 2009

100% All Natural, No Added Parts!!!







"I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security," says the Lord. Jeremiah 33:6

Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me Psalm 30:2



"TO GOD BE THE GLORY, GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE"



Quick Note: More later....

As the title says... 100% All Natural, No Added Part... Jordan is now all boy and no additional foreign parts in his body! To God be the glory! Pray for this to be his last surgery ever!

Jordan had his surgery this afternoon. He is back in his room, he will be kept inpatient at LeBonheur for 23 (not 24) but 23 hours for observation. He did great, when I left them he was awake and drinking his juice, but still pretty sleepy. Chancelly and Patricia both ask me to thank you for all of the love, support and prayers you have given for them during the past almost 2 years. Top two photo's are post surgery in recovery, and bottom two are before surgery. Doesn't he just look so cute in his little tiny hospital gown?

I'll update more later this evening.

Believe-Prayer Works

Team Believe

1 comment:

  1. Mardecia, Amy & Shawn left for St. Jude this morning with Reagan, She has to be at Le Bonheur at 3:00pm on Sunday, surgery around 8:00am Monday.We are leaving early Sunday morning and should be there by 3:00 or 4:00pm. Reagan had a "Princess Party"last night and had a lot of fun ,she ate pizza & bubble gum ice cream, jumpped in the bounce house,& played with the kids on the playground.Cinderella and Belle hosted the party and Reagan was crowned princess.Avery Claire was scared of Cinderella & Belle and tried to stay on the other side of the room.See you soon. Barbara Key

    ReplyDelete