Monday, December 21, 2009

Cherish Every Moment




Dax, sweet baby Dax is sleeping. He is still holding his own, drinking his bottle and holding on to his blanket. Julie and Austin are the most incredible mom and dad. They are being so strong. Dax is one blessed little guy to have them with him. My heart just breaks for them, and I stand amazed at how Julie is always worried about those around her and others who are suffering. I am so thankful that they have such a wonderful support system around them at this time. It seems Dax's days are very numbered now, however I will continue to pray that he will received his miracle. A true Christmas miracle. I ask that you join me in praying for them and the entire family as they are hurting so much right now.

I pray for each of you. I pray that you will have a wonderful time with your families during the coming days. As Julie reminds us all the time, CHERISH EVERY MOMENT with your loved ones. Cherish every smile you receive. Cherish every kiss you get. Dance!!! We have all been so blessed, let's return the blessing to someone else in need. Look around you.....

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS ~

No comments:

Post a Comment