Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Week of Beautiful Rainbows From Heaven

Our Father, How Great Thou Art!

Several of our kiddo's have been given good reports this week. To God be the glory, great work he is doing. His love and His power are evident to us.

Natalie got the all clear - Cancer free again! Thank You Lord.

Morgan got all good reports and has been cleared to resume some more of her nornal activities in life as a teenage girl.

Jack's MRI showed NO TRACE of the tumor in his arm!!!!! They are still awaiting the results regarding the lymph nodes, but everything so far looks great! Continue to pray for the lymph nodes to be clear as well.

In the storms, at times we see beautiful rainbows. Thank You Lord for these rainbows.

I received a package of beautiful pictures and memories of Reagan from her Mameow (Barbara) today. One of the things included was a beautiful Christmas Poem that she wanted to share with me. I am going to share this with you...

"My First Christmas In Heaven"

I see countless Christmas trees
Around the world below
With tiny lights, like heaven's stars
Reflecting in the snow.

The sight is so spectacular,
Please wipe away the tears.
For I am spending Christmas
With Jesus this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs
That people hold so dear,
But the sounds of music can't compare
With the Christmas Choir up here.

I have no words to tell you,
The joy their voices bring.
For it is beyond description
To hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me,
I see the pain inside your heart;
But I'm not so far away.
We really aren't apart.

So be happy for me, dear ones.
You know I hold you dear
And be glad I'm spending Christmas
With Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift,
From my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory
Of my undying love.

After all, love is a precious gift
More precious than pure gold;
It was always most important
In the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other,
As my Father said to do.
For I can't count the blessings
Or love he has for each of you.

So have a Merry Christmas
And wipe away the tears
Remember I'm spending Christmas
With Jesus Christ this year!

This was written by Ben, who, on December 14, 1997 at the age of 13, died after a 4 year battle with a brain tumor. He wrote this and gave it to his Mom before he passed away.

Barbara wrote to me "I felt compelled to send this to persons who loved Reagan so dearly, from her for Christmas, hopefully to make us all feel a little Christmas Spirit sent from our "Angel Reagan's Love". This is just so special to me. I want to thank Barbara for sharing this. I can just hear Reagan's sweet little voice repeating these words in this poem. On our trip up to Peoria, we talked about the kids who have passed this year and are spending their first Christmas with Jesus. What a Christmas celebration that must have been. I just can't imagine how beautiful.

Thank you to all who joined in the evening of prayer tonight for all of the children and families and for the hospital and staff at St Jude. I will post when the next prayer night will be, but remember, you can join in the room and ask for prayer request and prayers at any time.

God bless each of you and keep you in His loving care.

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment