Friday, September 25, 2009

A Time For Everything - A Time To Pray

1: Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me and hear my prayer.
2: O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing?
3: But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself; the Lord will hear when I call unto him.

Psalms 4: 1-3


Calling on our wonderful prayer warriors to rally up some prayers for a few of our kiddo's. Mallerie is still inpatient, and was running a fever today. They were going to take her for chest x-rays to see if they could see anything going on. Please pray for her to fee better and for her ANC to continue to rise. Bless her heart, she has had such a difficult time and just needs to get out of that hospital. Please pray for her full recovery and in Elizabeth's words... "hurry Jesus".

Please pray for Dax to continue to do well and be released to go home soon. I spoke with Julie this afternoon and she is hoping to get to go home on Sunday. They are so ready to get out of the hospital setting and get home. Pray for everything to go smoothly and for them to be homeward bound soon.

Natalie did not get the report that she had hoped to get today. I had lunch with them today after their appointment, I think they are pretty down right now. Please pray for them to have peace and comfort. I am just going to copy and paste what Sandy posted on her cb page so as not to confuse anyone. The following is from Sandy:

Natalie and I arrived home a little bit ago. Needless to say we didn’t receive the type of news we had hoped for today. The chest x-ray revealed an area at the top of her right lung that looked suspicious. We were unable to see Dr. Howard, Natalie’s regular Dr. because of injuries he received from a bike wreck, so I have emailed him with a few questions. His associate asked that Natalie come back in 6 weeks for another chest x-ray and possible scans. At the time when you hear there may be a reoccurrence it doesn’t really sink in what all that might entail. We ask that you will be praying for Natalie as she continues to focus on her college classes while waiting for further testing.

They are depending on our wonderful group of prayer warriors to keep them in prayer for the best results possible on her next x-ray. I am personally praying for this to be something that will not show up on the next x-ray. Pray for the suspicious spot to be non existent next time. Please keep them in prayer. GOD IS IN CONTROL!

Alex V. has been having some problems and has been very sick. Please pray for her and her family. She has had such a difficult time and could really use the prayers from everyone to be healed and to feel better soon. She is such a sweet girl, I just hate to hear of her feeling so sick. Please keep them in prayer.

Please keep in prayer Christian and her family. I will ask you to please go and read the post her mom made a few days ago. You will know which one I am referring to. This is an amazing family, please keep them in your prayers at this difficult time. God has a plan, unknown to you and I, but He has a plan.

Please continue to pray for peace, comfort and understanding for the families who have had their babies go home to be with God... ^Mary Kate^, ^Elizabeth^, ^Alex^, ^Reagan^, ^Clay^, I know I am leaving out some names, but you know and God knows who they are. Pray for them.

Please continue to do what you can to raise money for St Jude. These families have all ask that donations be made to this wonderful hospital that gave their child a chance or even more time to be with them. Please support TEAM BELIEVE. Either join us and help us raise money or if that is not possible, please make a donation to one of the team members. It can be done in honor or memory of someone else.

The Half marathon is now SOLD OUT, unless you join as a Hero and commit to raising $500.00. The Full and the 5K are still open. The price goes up on November 1st and these other runs could and most likely will fill rather quickly too. DON'T GET LEFT OUT!!!!

Enjoy your weekend. Hug your family and be thankful for the healthy children in your life...

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS~

No comments:

Post a Comment