Thursday, September 9, 2010

WooHoo!

A quick update! I just got home and am about to have to run out again. I have had two very fun days at The Jude with Jack, Little Trevor and Preston's family. Morgan will be here tomorrow for her check-up, I'm looking forward to seeing her. It's been awhile since she has been here.

On the news front...

JACK IS ALL CLEAR AGAIN!!! Thank you, praise to our AWESOME God for another NED for Jack! He was so adorable! I have a few pics from the past two days that I will post in the next day or so.

Trevor did not make it in on Tuesday due to the weather in Texas, his flight was cancelled. He did make it in late last night, was held up today awaiting EKG results, so he did not get to begin chemo until late this afternoon, so he will not make his flight home tonight. They will return home tomorrow. He will be back on the 21st and have his big scans and test on the 22nd that he did not get to do this week because of the flight cancellation. So keep praying for good results for him on his big scans.

Preston is back. He has been very busy the past two days with scans and port/line removal/replacement. He should have everything done and be ready to check in to the transplant unit on Tuesday of next week to begin actually transplant process. Keep him and his family in your prayers for successful transplant. They are such a sweet family, just like all of our other families.

Pray for safe travel for Morgan and mom tomorrow and for excellent results for her.

I'll have a more detailed update including pictures as soon as I can SLOW DOWN!! Between marathon plans, hospital visits, and baseball booster club activities I am hopping pretty good right now.

We do have some new team members that have signed up in the past few days. I will recognize all of our new members in an upcoming update soon. I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM WITH HOW OUR TEAM IN GROWING!!! Let's get the money coming in now!!!

Love to each of you! Thank you for being such wonderful and awesome prayer warriors.

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS~

No comments:

Post a Comment