Friday, December 3, 2010

And Let The Fun Begin

The first team members have arrived, the set up for the team dinner which will be later tonight has begun. Goodie bags are being filled for each team member. Auction items for our silent auction are being set up. Cheesecakes have been delivered, team cake will be delivered later this afternoon, food will arrive from caterer around 6:00pm. The evening will begin with everyone coming to the team dinner at 6:30. It's here! Let the weekend blast begin!! I just can't tell you the thrill of victory here. I wish everyone who reads this, could experience this incredible weekend of events.

The weather is supposed to be close to perfect. There is a 20% chance of rain, but we look at it more like there is an 80% chance of no rain. I like our odds pretty well Please keep each participant in this event in your prayers for safety and no injuries.

I am very happy to share some great news with you. As of late yesterday evening, we have reached and exceeded our team goal of $20,000.00!!!! As of bed time, we were actually well over 23,000.00! This team of awesome people never cease to amaze me. They really kicked it in to high gear when the crunch time came. I am so proud to be a member of TEAM BELIEVE! Here in the last week, our team total has gone up 1,000.00 or more everyday! Ya'll that is just incredibly awesome!

I'll try to post again after the dinner and include some photos. If you do not hear from me, no worries, just busy and I'll post as soon as possible.

Thank you for all of your prayers and support for the events of this weekend.

Keep our kiddo's in your prayers.

GO TEAM BELIEVE

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS~

No comments:

Post a Comment