Monday, October 25, 2010

Counting Down...

I'm home and playing catch up. I hope to get some time to get to the hospital tomorrow or Wednesday to see Preston and Leah. Also, I received word today of a new little guy who has come while I was gone. He has been diagnosed with leukemia. That is really all I know at this time. Please be praying for him and his family as they are trying to grasp the new world they have just found themselves in the middle of. I'll give more details after I visit with them.

Please be in prayer for precious little Ryan and his family. Ryan, as you know, come to St Jude for a second transplant last year but relapsed again. He has been waiting on a donor for a third transplant for awhile now. He has been back home in Texas. He has been in and out of the hospital with fevers and infections quite a bit in the past few months. He was sent home from the hospital at the end of last week to be with his family. Short of a miracle, Ryan is losing his battle. Please keep him, his mom Kim, and his father and other siblings in your prayers. I still just do not know how you face knowing the time is very short. Kim has been very strong the whole time she was in Memphis and has remained strong after going back home to Texas. Please pray for them.

THIS FRIDAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER A TEAM T-SHIRT AND THE SWEATS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ORDER IN BY MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 29, 2010. THE ORDER BUTTONS WILL COME OFF THE PAGE AT MIDNIGHT, THERE WILL NOT BE A CHANCE FOR LATE ORDERS. I HAVE TO HAVE THE ORDER IN TO THE PRINT SHOP MONDAY MORNING IN ORDER TO GET THE PRINTED AND IN THE MAIL BACK TO YOU. PLEASE DON'T MISS OUT, IT'S AWESOME TO LET OTHERS SEE OUR TEAM! I AM VERY PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS.

More to come...

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS~

BELIEVE IN TEAM BELIEVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment