Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Knots Prayer...

The Knots Prayer
Author Unknown


Dear God,

Please untie the knots
that are in my mind,
my heart and my life.
Remove the have nots,
the can nots, and the do nots
that I have in my mind.

Erase the will nots,
may nots, and
might nots that may find
a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots
would nots, and
should nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all, Dear God,
I ask that you remove from my mind,
my heart and my life all of the am nots
that I have allowed to hold me back,
especially the thought
that I am not good enough.

In Jesus name, amen.


I ran across this prayer and just wanted to share it with you. There are times when I feel my life is full of knots and this just seemed to speak to me. I think when there is something that I do not accomplish... it is usually connected to a "not". Praying for those "nots" to be removed from my life and replaced with the willingness to do, to work to do God's work to make a difference in someone else's life.

This will be an exciting week at St Jude for the teens. This is the week of the St Jude Prom. They do such an incredible job of making this event so special for the teens. Many of the teens who we have followed will be coming back to Memphis this week to be a part of prom. I am also reminded of last years prom. It was a beautiful and special night for Mallerie. She was inpatient and could not go, so with some help we brought prom to her. She was so beautiful and had such a great time that night. I can't tell you how much I miss her. I know that each one involved this year will be beautiful/handsome and that Mal will be smiling down, she will be at prom this year.

Yeah for Jack! He finally got out of the hospital! Please keep him in your prayers that his counts will recover and he will begin to feel great soon. The weather here is so beautiful, I know that he is ready to get outside and enjoy being a little boy! Pray that he will stay out of the hospital!!!

Read Rylee's CB page, she has been struggling with some problems recently and has another laser procedure on her hand coming up. Please keep her in your prayers.

Keep all of our families in our prayer! Hope your week is absolutely beautiful and full of God's grace and blessings.

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS~

No comments:

Post a Comment