Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be of courage; be strong."

I Corinthians 16:13


Good Morning....

I am very sorry for the lapse in posting, it has been a very busy time around my house with school starting back and other "end of the summer" activities.

I know Elizabeth is on the mind of many of you, as are the other kiddo's. I just ask that on behalf of the family, that each of you please pray for Elizabeth and for her family. Pray that God's will be done. Elizabeth has so much going against her, she has been through so much, but continues to hang on. Her strong will and determination to fight are so amazing. Prayers continue to go up for her miracle.

Mallerie was moved back to the transplant floor yesterday. She still does not feel well, but is getting better. Please send up some prayers for this beautiful sweetheart to get out of the hospital SOON!

Salena is having some problems with one of her eyes. She will be having a BMA and a LP today. While she is sedated, they will drain some fluid off of her eye. Pray for the success of each of these procedures and also for them to be able to determine what is going on with her eye and get it fixed with no complications.

Reagan continues to have good days full of BIG fun! This is such an amazing family. With all they are going through, I will see from time to time comments left by some of the family on the guest books of other caringbridge pages encouraging other families, No one knows what these families go through except another family fighting the same battle.

Dax is doing well. I hope I don't get in trouble with Julie for telling this, but I want you to know how sweet and caring she is too. Over the past few days, because of her love for Elizabeth and her family, Julie has been so sweet to help the Dunford family with food and letting some of the family hang out in her parent room for a nap here and there. When you see one family fighting their own battle, but reaching out to help one of their fellow families in their time of need, it is just so touching. It just goes to show the love and connection that exist between these families.

Keep all of the kids and their families in your prayers. Each one can use every single prayer and each word of encouragement that you can offer.

KEEP THE ST JUDE MARATHON IN MIND! I NEED TO GO LOOK, BUT I THINK THAT THE FIRST DEADLINE FOR THE FIRST PRICE INCREASE IS APPROACHING. Get registered before the price goes up and get started on your fundraising. I did speak with Mr. Beck this past week, he said the packets have not gone out yet, hopefully really soon. Let me know as you get your packets.

I hope each of you has a great day... hug your babies!

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS ~

No comments:

Post a Comment